Friday, March 11, 2011

Yummy Times Two

Banana (and Raisin, because I have a ton of raisins) Rice Pudding


Are you admiring my garnish? I am. I would give this an 8 for flavor and a 7 for texture. Not even close to the delicious baked rice pudding my stepmom makes, but a great breakfast or snack on a chilly day, and a nice alternative to banana bread for using up icky bananas. I'm sure my children would rather die than eat this, but they don't eat my banana bread either. Maybe if I called it "Trix Rice Pudding"...

Nutella Peanut Butter Brownies (for Aunt Ann)


I actually made these from scratch - with flour and cocoa powder and stuff - with some help from Isaac and Esme. They were excellent measurers and scoopers, and as spoon-lickers, they are unsurpassed. These are the moistest, tastiest brownies EVER. If you don't like peanut butter, you might not like them, but if you do, you will be tempted to eat until you barf. You can get the recipe from the World Nutella Day site (February 5, if you were wondering). Happy birthday, Auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment