Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's the Weekend!

The older kids are with their dad this weekend, and John, Grace, and I are trying to come up with reasons to justify a trip to Ames on $3.50 gas. Here is our current list:
1. We can stop and see older sisters Brittany and Kristin. They need to see Grace and receive a delivery of homemade cookies.
2. We have a Target gift card that needs to be spent. We could spend it online, but then we'd have to pay shipping...probably...
3. We haven't been to Sam's club in a while and could potentially save the equivalent of our gas money on bargain bulk food.
4. We could turn the heat way down in the house while we're gone. That'll save some money, right?
5. Mommy needs to leave the house and go somewhere other than Wal-Mart. For mental health reasons.
6. I haven't gotten to try out my new Udder Cover yet. It is purple and awesome looking. I think I could make one, though, and I can barely sew. Not sure they should really retail for $32.

I think we should go, don't you?

P.S. John is claiming that Grace just rolled over. Do we believe him?? Is my baby a genius?

No comments:

Post a Comment