Monday, March 7, 2011

Growing Kids God's Way


Attention all parents in the Carroll area! My church (Grace Christian Fellowship - south of the Carroll Country Club on the Willey blacktop) is hosting a Growing Kids God's Way class starting sometime in April, and yours truly will be either a facilitator or a co-facilitator. It's an awesome 18-week course created by Gary Ezzo (think Babywise) and his wife Marie, which I attended through my church a year ago and absolutely loved. The course involves watching and discussing DVDs as a group, then completing workbook/homework activities as a couple, and it's based on the Ezzo's biblical principles for parenting.

We're having an informational meeting on Sunday, March 20 at 6:30, and I strongly recommend stopping out (there will be snacks). I've updated our Website (http://www.gcffamily.org/gkgw.htm) with some of the course information, as well as some links to more information about the Ezzos. I took this course as a single parent, so if you aren't married, don't worry - the course and the principles can still work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment