Friday, March 4, 2011

My Husband's Invention

I keep forgetting to brag about the baby-supply caddy that my ingenious husband put together for me. We don't have a changing table, so we use a portable changing pad instead - we just take it (and the caddy) from room to room and change Grace's diaper wherever we're at. I use it at bath time too, since it has all of her soap, lotion, washcloths, and brushes in it. He found it at Ace Hardware; it's supposed to be for tools, but doesn't it look like it was made for babies?? I should paint it pink and start marketing it. My favorite parts are the elastic mesh pockets on the outside, because you can stuff a lot of stuff in them and still feel organized.



As you can see, I've already stocked it with my diapers from Diapers.com (as well as every other conceivable baby supply)...I bought the Diapers.com brand of diapers, and I really like them. They don't leak, and the tabs are soft so they velcro over each other, which is great because they're a little too big for her right now, so I can put the velcro as tight as I want it. And they say "B is for Bunny" on them, with a very cute bunny and several different colors. So, I have not only sucked my husband into my world of obsessive organization, I've awakened his organizational genius. Thank you, honey. And, you're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea!! wish i would have known earlier... i saw that scissors in the basket and immediately was seeing TJ cutting holes in my couch :) funny how as a mom you can never really relax your thoughts :)

    cousin Amiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew John was so creative & organized just like you?!? Parenting genius at work...

    ReplyDelete