Monday, March 14, 2011

Noteworthy Stuff from Today

  1. I have not found my jeans. I was sure that they'd be under a bed or on a hanger somewhere (brilliant ideas, loyal readers), but they aren't. I'm not giving up, though...I WILL find them. They were too cute to be gone forever.
  2. John and I are meeting with Isaac's dad and future stepmom tomorrow night to go over his performance this term. I'm praying for wisdom, patience, and a productive discussion. And, obviously, for me to avoid screaming or crying.
  3. We thought we had sold the Blazer, but there was a miscommunication...now we might be selling it again. Please, oh potential buyer, buy it for real this time! No car payment means I can buy my favorite brand of granola again without guilt! (If you didn't know this, I am a little bit obsessed with granola. My new favorite is, of all things, Kellogg's Lowfat Granola Without Raisins.)
  4. Isaac had an awesome day today. What a good kid I have.
  5. Someone called me about my request on the Trading Post for a used sewing machine...baby sling, here I come!
  6. I am now the official church cleaning lady. This means I get to claim the church's cleaning cart as my own. I've always wanted my own cleaning cart. Maybe John can build me one for home...
  7. Isaac is going to raise earthworms this summer. And he's going to like it. And learn that sometimes, all hard work gets you is a sense of accomplishment and a couple of measly dollars.
  8. Aunt Ann DID like the Nutella Peanut Butter brownies. She ate two and stuck the rest in the freezer and is hoping to forget that they are there. Because they're fattening, not because they're gross. Happy birthday Aunt Ann!

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment