Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aunt Ann's present and Pillowla

First, I have to show off Aunt Ann's present, which consists of three (awesome) parts:
1. A Nutella cookbook, which contains 10 or so of the best Nutella recipes I found online.
2. Some of the supplies needed for the Nutella recipes, including, of course, Nutella, all wrapped in some cute Easter wrap from Wal-Mart.
3. The Nutella Peanut Butter Brownies I made, wrapped in Saran Wrap, sealed with a silly cat sticker (Aunt Ann loves cats), and stuck in an Easter treat box from Wal-Mart that matches the Easter wrap.

Is she going to love it? I think so. Am I now her coolest and favorite niece? Sadly, the answer to this is probably still no. But that's not the point.





(I think those are headphones, not earmuffs. There's also one of a cat smoking a pipe, which is hilarious, even to those of us who don't like cats.)

Next, I have to introduce the newest member of the family, Pillowla (rhymes with "Lola"). This is John's mistress, with whom he snuggles during the night. I added the face. John doesn't seem to think this is as funny as I do.

PILLOWLA

Did he meet her in a club down in old Soho? Does she walk like a woman and talk like a man? Good questions for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment