Thursday, March 31, 2011

Car Seat Swing

So another one of my brilliant inventions has, apparently, already been invented: the car seat swing, which is a swing that you can clip your infant car seat into. How cool is that? And it's not as expensive as I thought it would be...the one below is only $54 on Amazon.com.
I don't know anyone who's owned one of these, but it looks awesome.

Other excitement this week...I got new running shoes yesterday and ran 4 miles in 32:30, which, for me, is great. And I can still walk (sort of) this morning. Was it the shoes? I can't decide if I want to share the credit with the shoes or not. They were definitely more comfy than the really old non-running shoes I've been wearing. And, they were on sale at JCPenney, plus I used a 15% off coupon, so they were only like $30. I think there's a 15-20% off sale going on this weekend too, so prepare yourself. There were some pretty good deals, although the shoes Esme wanted were $37. $37??? I'm making Port Piccata tonight for dinner, which I think is exciting, but which will probably gross out my kids. If you haven't joined E-Mealz yet, you need to go do it! $5 a month for 7 awesome recipes a week, plus shopping lists, and there are so many different menus to choose from! We do the lowfat Wal-Mart menu. Go to www.e-mealz.com to sign up NOW!

3 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the recipe place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey no idea how to get ahold of you but check out new and used Gymoree consignment on facebook... thought of you when I saw it. Seems like quality stuff super cheap....
    Mary Tuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I had no idea that people did this kind of stuff on Facebook. Thanks Mary!!

    ReplyDelete