Thursday, March 3, 2011

Diapers!!

Amazing. The diapers arrived yesterday - the day after I ordered them. Can you believe I got free shipping on these gigantic boxes?? Looks like Grace has a lot of work to do over the next couple of months.



Other noteworthy events from yesterday: Isaac had a major meltdown for no apparent reason, Esme fell all the way down the basement steps, and I agreed to purchase a dwarf hamster for Isaac and Simon. Also, I somehow got Esme to take an hour and a half long nap at the SAME TIME as Grace, which means that I got to take an hour and a half long nap. And the boys played quietly the whole time. It was most certainly a gift from God - there's no way I could orchestrate this bizarre, marvelous quietude. Is that a word? I'm too lazy to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment