Friday, July 22, 2011

Who Supports Planned Parenthood?

I've been looking for a list of companies and organizations that support Planned Parenthood and/or abortion, and the only list I can find is one that you have to purchase ($21.95): http://www.fightpp.org/index.cfm. It's from Life Decisions International and is called their "boycott list." I don't think I can really afford to buy the list, and I don't think I could handle boycotting every company on the list, but I am becoming a little bit more amenable to the idea of boycotting stuff for a worthy cause. It's kind of like organic food: I used to think, "Oh please, how could it possibly be worth my time/effort/money to think that hard about what I buy?" But now, I'm starting to see the point. I really hope Wal-Mart isn't on this list...

No comments:

Post a Comment