Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pickled Radishes Smell BAD

They smell like farts. Really, really bad farts. They taste okay, but it is not worth it. Don't do it. I can't even imagine what they might do to your digestive system. Take this OFF of your list of things to do with your garden produce. I had to put new Scentsy wax in my Scentsy after opening up the container, and I'm afraid to open it again to throw them away. If they weren't in my favorite tupperware bowl, I would throw the whole thing in the trash.

3 comments:

  1. I think this could have been predicted based on the disgustingness of radishes... and of pickling. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take anyone seriously on issues of taste who doesn't love tuna and noodles. Sorry, sista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine smell awful too but I think the taste is well worth the momentary STANK!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete