Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jobs in Carroll

I know that Carroll seems kind of lame to people living in bigger, more exotic places - you know, like Des Moines. However, I love it here (don't tell the teenage me that I said that), and there are actually a lot of job opportunities, which surprises me a little bit. I was looking through the paper (not for a job for myself, I promise), and here's what I found:
Office assistant at New Cooperative
Farmland (factory) worker
Farmland production supervisor
Farmland maintenance/environmental coordinator
RN case manager at Iowa Hospice
Cook at Charlie's
Cook at Santa Maria
Full and part-time at the child care center
Waitress at A&W
Janitorial crew in "large retail store"
Commodity handler
Mediacom sales representative
Clerk at Sara Lee bakery
Automation technician at VT Industries
Child Care Consultant at West Central Community Action
School bus drivers
Part-time at Sunnybrook Assisted Living

So get out your necktie and your resume and come on over! Tell them the Schoonovers sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment