Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Netflix News

Did you know that Netflix is raising their rates? I think we were paying $10 per month for the instant (internet/Wii) option plus 2 DVD's at a time by mail; the new rate is $16 for that same package. We dropped the mail-in option and are back down to $8 per month, which is okay with me. We only ordered 3 or 4 DVD's by mail, and one of them was Blues Brothers, which Isaac ordered unbeknownst to me and I didn't let him watch (partly because of the content and partly because he ordered it without asking me). Then, we lost the envelope that you mail it back in, so I have to go to the post office and get a new mailer to send it back in.
I still love Netflix, and it's still extraordinarily cheap. And someday, when I have a spare $1,000, I'm going to buy an internet-ready TV so I can enjoy it in my bedroom. What is an internet-ready TV? Check these out: http://spaceygracey.hubpages.com/hub/32-inch-LED-Internet-TV. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment