Friday, April 29, 2011

You must buy these boots

I was looking around on the LL Bean Website because they have one-piece swimming suits for people with long torsos (which are harder to find than you might think), and I gave up because the cute ones were all over $100. I guess this is the price you pay for being slightly deformed in the torso region. I was still in the mood to shop, however, and I've been eyeing these really expensive boots for months - the kind that are rubber on the bottom and lined with fur that would be perfect for sloshing through the Wal-Mart parking lot in January or the mush around the fishing pond in May. So, I decided to check out the boots on the sale rack, and I found the BEST deal EVER. Truly. If you have $40 and room in your closet, you have to get these:
Now, these aren't the waterproof work boots I wanted (those are still $95), but they are on sale for $39! The original price? $139! That's $100 off! Holy cow! They've gotten great reviews, although I guess they fit best if you have thin calves. Don't we all have thin calves? I'd like to think that my own problem areas don't start until at least the lower thigh region. And LL Bean has free shipping on everything, so these are an even better bargain. I say, treat yourself to an early Mother's Day present and get a pair NOW! What are you still doing on this page? Go NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment