Thursday, May 26, 2011

General Grievous

I finished making General Grievous finger puppets for the kids yesterday while it rained (that's an evil guy from Star Wars, if you're so lucky as to be unfamiliar with him). Esme was playing with all three and had them being mommy, brother, and sister. They mainly said I love you to each other and kissed. General Grievous would have been so upset to see his likeness abused like this.
Our other big project for the day was moving the recliner upstairs for John. We decided he deserved a treat to look forward to at the end of a long day at work. That is, other than four noisy kids and a frazzled wife. Here's Grace warming it up for him.

The caramel corn was a hit last night, but we didn't take any of it home. That stuff is dangerous, and I'm trying to honor my pact with John to encourage health and weight loss. Plus we still have pumpkin pie in the fridge. That's allowed because it's a vegetable. And I always give myself a bigger slice than I give him...this is the kind of sacrifice I make ALL the time around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment