Monday, June 6, 2011

What? It's 10 o'clock?

I like to make mental lists of what I've done during the day, especially of what I get done before lunch. It makes me feel purposeful. So, here's a list of what I've done so far today...
2 am: fed Grace
6:10 am: woke up; husband gone but left hot coffee (see why I love this man?). had breakfast of cereal and Strawberry Hill Povitica from Aunt Ann. blueberry cream cheese flavor. the BEST bread in the whole wide world
6:20 am: knitted my scarf/shawl. corrected a mistake and then proceeded to make it again
6:30 am: fed Grace
7:00 am: did a couple of workout videos: Cathe Friederich and The Firm - oldies but goodies. Grace looked on in puzzlement
8:00 am: watered the gardens and the hostas with Grace; pulled some weeds; trimmed the bushes in front so I can hide the hose behind them
9:00 am: Simon and Esme woke up; fed them some cereal; got them dressed
9:20 am: Aunt Ann stopped by to drop off a present for Haley
9:30 am: laundry, dishes, bed making
9:40 am: shower; tooth brushing; dragged Isaac out of bed
10 am: started blogging
Right now, Isaac is pouting about breakfast, Simon is making a hooting noise in the basement, and Esme is crying because Isaac just took his recorder back from her (and she wants a pop tart).

2 comments:

  1. Laundry, dishes AND made the beds in a mere 10 minutes???? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good, huh? My housework philosophy: fast is better than careful. And my 10-year-old refuses to sleep under his covers, so making his bed means covering up the drool spots with a pillow and walking away. :-)

    ReplyDelete