Friday, June 24, 2011

Weird, Cool Stuff I Bought at the Store

And of course, by store, I mean Wal-Mart.
Usually, I can restrain myself at the grocery store, or the kids are being so crazy that I have to go as fast as I can and I don't have time to really look around, but today I got a bunch of strange things. Let's say that's because the kids were being so well-behaved. Due to my awesome parenting skills.
Here's a photo (I did get the usual staples, too, I really did):
From left to right:
Great Value brand Stevia sweetener (is this better for you than Splenda? This is my hope)
World Table strawberry poppy seed crackers
Grown-up hair pretties
Dark chocolate almond butter (very tasty on the strawberry crackers)
White yarn with bits of bright blue, green, and yellow
Whole almonds
Organic tea that claims to promote good lactation (Grace will be reporting back on the accuracy of this claim)
An avocado

No coupons were used in the purchase of these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment