Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The magic baby formula

No, this has nothing to do with actual baby formula. Here it is, my recipe for fun and easy baby management at the swimming pool:

Ingredients:
A baby
The pool
A stroller
A mom
  1. Feed the baby.
  2. Get the kids ready for the pool. At my house, this involves 20 minutes or so of tracking down lost swimming suits and getting sunscreen in and out of our eyes.
  3. Go to the pool. Snag a spot in the shade. No one likes the shade, so this is pretty easy.
  4. Walk around in the pool with the baby for 30 minutes or so.
  5. Put the baby in the stroller.
  6. Watch her sleep for 2 hours straight. Baste her with water every once in a while so she doesn't overheat.
 It's worked every time we've gone so far. Am I a genius, or is Grace? I know...it's Grace. But still, I get credit for figuring this out.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment