Friday, June 24, 2011

New Books from Kim!

My wonderful ex-teacher friend Kim stopped by with school books this week. All kinds of activity & reading & workbook books. What a cool surprise. I'm so excited to have some Laura Ingalls Wilder books again - I read them when I was a little girl and am thinking that Esme might be old enough to start listening to them. You're never too young to start learning about life on the prairie, are you?? Did you know that there are whole years' worth of multi-subject ("unit study") curriculum built around these books? Awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kim!! You've filled up a sad little hole in my bookshelf. A medium-sized hole, actually.

Books from Kim - both shelves!

Stuff we want to try today, if we get ambitious:

Two of the Thams girls are over today. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

  1. Allison,

    You are so very welcome! I'm very happy to contribute to your library. I know you and the kids will put them to good use. Also BIG THANK YOU for the bars!! They were absolutely delicious and were completely consumed in about an hour.

    ReplyDelete