Thursday, October 20, 2011

Something cute and something ugly

This hideous thing is some kind of frog that lives underwater. I picked it out for our aquarium because it's ugly and scary and thinking about touching it gives me the shivers. I named it Yanomamo, after a tribe of people in Brazil that we just learned about in school. Esme thought we should name it "Mom."
This is Gracie's Christmas present (one of several, I'm sure, but this is the coolest, specialest one). It didn't take very long, and I like that the arms move.

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa saw this doll when we were at your house last weekend and asked if I thought you would make her one.:) I forgot to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I have to show you the fairy I made. I can't decide whether I should make all of your girls fairies, or do a different toy for each one. The fairy is cool because she comes with her own flower bag.

    ReplyDelete