Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Clickschooling

I just signed up for another free e-newsletter, but I'm pretty sure I won't just be deleting this one every morning. (Sorry, all of you devotional and homeschooling newsletters that I currently get. I just don't have time to read you right now.) It's called ClickSchooling, and it includes a new, free lesson every day, based on the day of the week. Monday is math, Tuesday is science, and so on. They include a bunch of great website links and ideas, and I've learned that having a backup plan for your normal daily lesson (and a backup for your backup) is a good idea. If the kids start pouting, throwing tantrums, running around like wild apes, or otherwise getting distracted from what you're "supposed" to be doing, it's awesome to have other ideas handy to try to reel them back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment