Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby Flower Hat

Our pastors' daughter had a baby girl last week, so of course, I had to knit a hat. I'm not sure whether this is the right size for a newborn or not, and I finished it after Grace went to bed last night, so I haven't tried it on her for size yet. Even if it's too big for little Clara now, since it's a flower, it'll work for springtime, right? My new favorite thing is knitting with different colors of yarn at the same time, which I had to do to make the "stem." Maybe soon I'll be ready for a Fair Isle pattern. Maybe.

John got a picture of the kids with their "travel buddies" that I made them for Christmas, and (much to my shock and joy) the kids love them! Whew. Here they are on Christmas day:
Aren't they cute? All six of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment