Saturday, December 17, 2011

No more Exercisetv.tv

I am now hooked on P90X (although I don't do the workouts in order or follow the diet, so don't expect me to start looking like the Terminator anytime soon), but I still like finding workouts online. I just discovered that ExerciseTV.tv is NO LONGER in existence, which makes me very sad, so I had to find a new source for free videos. Instead, I've been going to Hulu, which has a bunch of free workouts - yoga, pilates, and even cardio workouts with The Firm. None of my favorite Firm ladies are still around, apparently, since my DVDs are way old, but The Firm still exists, and you can check it out at http://www.hulu.com/, on the Health and Wellness page. You don't need any of those blue and purple steps for these workouts, which is nice. I even found a few of my old favorites from ExerciseTV on Hulu, although Hulu has commercials, so you have to figure out what to do for 60 seconds while the commercials are playing. Standing around works just fine for me. I wonder if anyone else cares about this...am I the only one who gets up early to bounce around in her living room and develops a bond with the so-fit-it's-disturbing online trainers, or are there more of us out there?

1 comment:

  1. Nope. I like to sleep. And not bounce. And look more like the natural Earth-mother type than the Terminator. I have determined that is my role.

    ReplyDelete