Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is a lot of work!

Everyone was tired yesterday from a long night at Dad's house. Isaac yawned and moaned all morning, and he didn't really wake up until after lunch. We still got his work done, but it was a struggle. Esme was in bed by 6:30 last night and neither one of them got up until after 8. We're on day 4 of missing the school bus for Simon...we waited again this morning for about 10 minutes and gave up. Anyway, today we're off to a late start; we had to meet with the surgeon for my c-section at 9, then we ran some errands and ate lunch. Isaac's working through his multiplicaion timed test and Esme is playing a game that involves rolling up the lids to all the markers in her pant leg. I am posting a beautiful red 2002 Chevy Blazer for sale on Craig's List. I told Isaac we'd start reading the Chronicles of Narnia this afternoon, which I think we're both excited about. I'm not sure whether we're trying to do too much or too little, so our HSAP coordinator is coming next Tuesday to take a look at my lesson plans and let me know what she thinks. Hopefully, we're either on track or being too aggressive...if we need to be doing more, I might need to start working on a clone.

The (beautiful) Blazer

Isaac doing some multiplication

Esme dusting the floor


No comments:

Post a Comment