Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yes, we are still alive

I haven't posted anything in forever. I know that's breaking the number one rule of blogging, but it's been busy around here, darn it. We've had three adult kids move in and then out again, school has started, Grace is mobile, several million tomatoes have been processed, a paper route has been started and abandoned, my french bread recipe has been perfected, and Christmas knitting has begun. I don't know where to begin again, so I'll begin with this: when you have to choose between living your life and writing about it, choose living it. You can always write about it later, perhaps even with some sort of perspective that comes after time has passed. Something of substance will be coming tomorrow - I have a bunch of resources and photos to share. Should I promise tomorrow? Let's say "this week" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment