Friday, November 25, 2011

Pictures

 Trick-or-treating at Grandma & Grandpa's. We debated whether this was an anti-Christian holiday or just harmless fun and decided on the harmless fun, but I'm not sure we're going next year. Family fun night might become our new Halloween tradition.
 Esme the Princess.
 Isaac the pirate (no eyepatch - he thought people would laugh), Esme the bobcat princess, and Simon the "ghost face," as he called it.
 Just about ready to go out & get candy. And oh my, the candy.
 Lego City - part of the reason I've been finding it difficult to exercise. The Lego people have overthrown my workout space and built an empire on it. I feel like Gulliver. Or maybe Godzilla.
 The TURKEY. Stuffed with caramelized onion and cornbread stuffing and rubbed with sage butter. It was good. Oh, so good.
 Kristin and Esme on Thanksgiving. Esme can't always remember her name, but she loooooves Kristin.
 Esme, Kristin, Grace, and Nick.
 The whole gang. (That's David holding up Grace.)
 David and Brittany enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.
 See the paper plates? We had a plumbing stoppage in the kitchen that we had to get cleared Thanksgiving morning, so we were afraid to do too many dishes. Thank goodness for Knobbe Plumbing.
Dylan, Brittany, David, Jennifer, Nick, Kristin, and Grace.

What a great holiday! And it's only Friday. Gotta love it. I never thought I'd have a big family - certainly not seven kids - and I couldn't be happier about the way things have turned out. Good thing God's in charge and not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment